Today, Sun Apps released Version 2.0 of FFmpeg Command Generator, an app that helps you create and run Terminal commands for the FFmpeg tool. Version 2.0 brings some great features for existing users, and expands the app from just Mac to now support iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Vision Pro.
In addition to supporting new devices, FFmpeg Command Generator Version 2.0 has some great new features and enhancements.
– On Mac, there is now an option to copy the generated command and open the Terminal app with just one click, making running your commands faster than ever.
– There are now buttons to share and to copy the command. These are particularly useful when creating a command outside of a Mac, as it makes sending the commands to a computer even easier.
– FFmpeg Command Generator now supports using spaces and other special characters in your links and filenames.
– The app will now save the information you enter when the app closes and restore it when the app reopens.
– When you're ready to create a new command, there's a button to erase the links and title with one click.
– The app also features a subtle speckled background to add more fun and color to the interface. This can be disabled in the About screen.
FFmpeg Command Generator is Sun Apps' first app to run natively on Apple Vision Pro. We are happy to bring this experience in time for its launch, and are excited to bring the native Apple Vision Pro experience to more of our apps soon.